Our Vision is to provide a professional, friendly service whereby our community and employees have complete trust and respect for the service so that they can come for employment advice and guidance on any issue.
- Our purpose is to provide a service to the entire organization and our stakeholders.
- Our goal is to maximize employee contributions to achieve optimal productivity and effectiveness.
- We strive to create a climate in which employees are encouraged to develop and utilize their skills to the fullest.
- Ensure legislative compliance on employee related matters in consultation with Rama’s Legal Department.
- Recruitment & Selection
- Employee Training & Development
- Employee Relations
- Performance Management
- Compensation & Benefits
- Disability & Attendance Management
- Policy, Law and Legislation
- Human Resources Information System
- Organizational Development
- Community Development
- Maintenance of Human Resource records
- Job descriptions and organizational chart
- Employee incentives and Seniority program
Rama First Nation Job Postings
We employ over 450 people from diverse backgrounds across a range of occupations in our administration including health and social services, facilities and operations, first responders, finance and administration. We offer competitive salaries, great benefits and an exceptional work environment.
The Seven Grandfather teachings are reflected in our values which guide our community, administration and staff.
Thank you for your interest in the Chippewas of Rama First Nation. Note that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.