Rama First Nation has a number of community facilities available for rental
to host meetings, conferences, workshops, dinners, wedding or family events.
Work with our facility representatives to schedule and outfit the space according to your needs.
Contact Penny Venhuizen for rentals at 705-325-3611 ext. 1290
or at [email protected]
Book early to secure your date. Pricing available upon request.
Rama Community Hall
· Capacity 354 or approximately 200 (seated)
· Barrier-free Access/Parking, one floor
· Kitchen Facilities
· Round or rectangular tables available
· Non-Smoking Facility
MASK Sports Arena
· Hours of Operation – 8:00 am to 12:00 am
· Prime ice time – 4:00 pm to 11:00 pm and all day Saturdays and Sundays
· Non-Prime ice time – 8:00 am to 4:00 pm Monday – Friday
· Seating Capacity is 900 + room for 100 standing
- Rentals are not approved until after May 24th or whenever the field dries out, whichever comes first.
- The ballfield is located on Rama Road, behind Rama Community Hall.