At this time, facility rentals are not available due to our COVID-19 protocols. We look forward to working with you again in the future. Miigwech for your understanding.
Rama First Nation has a number of community facilities available for rental to host meetings, conferences, workshops, dinners, wedding or family events. Work with our facility representatives to schedule and outfit the space according to your needs. Book early to secure your date. Pricing available upon request.
Rama Community Hall
· Capacity 354 or approximately 200 (seated)
· Barrier-free Access/Parking, one floor
· Kitchen Facilities
· Round or rectangular tables available
· Non-Smoking Facility
· Capacity is 18 at boardroom table
· Small kitchenette for coffee
MASK Sports Arena
· Hours of Operation – 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 a.m.
· Prime ice time – 4:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m. and all day Saturdays and Sundays
· Non-Prime ice time – 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Monday – Friday
· Seating Capacity is 900 + room for 100 standing
- Rentals are not approved until after May 24th or whenever the field dries out, whichever comes first
- Rental Rates are $45+tax per two hour block
- Contact Penny Venhuizen for rentals: 705-325-3611 ext. 1290 or at firstname.lastname@example.org