The Rama Health Centre is dedicated to providing holistic health services for all community members through the provision of quality health care programs and services.
Hours: Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Telephone: 705-325-3611 – ask to be transferred to the Health Centre.
- Departmental Services
- Community Health Nursing
- Home and Community Care Programs
- Community Health Rep – Environmental Programs, Health Promotion
- Medical Transportation Program
- Diabetes Education
- School Programs and Health Education
- Ongoing monitoring of clients with chronic diseases
- Home visiting program
- Health Education and Health Promotion Programs
- Seniors Recreation Program
- 10 bed Extended Care Unit
- 18 Senior Apartments
- Chiropody clinics twice weekly
- Family Physician twice weekly
- Naturopath monthly
- Dietitian services 3 times per month